WWE Releases Frequently Asked Questions and Answers for the WWE Network

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'd like to hear a little more about #13.. Currently I watch NXT on Thursdays when its uploaded to Hulu, I know those are tapings for a few weeks in advance I believe.. Would that mean earlier access to these tapings?? I like NXT and think if that is one of the specs to the WWE Network I might indeed splurge on it.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
So I can fap to WCW matches of Ron Simmons in HD for 10 bucks a month? :damn: sounds like a good deal

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Definitely going to consider getting this. 9.99 is like nothing a month.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Wow, so anywhere that isn't USA will have to wait till the end of 2014. </3

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Wow, so anywhere that isn't USA will have to wait till the end of 2014. </3

There's fairly simple ways to overcome that, with VPN's, Proxies and those DNS tunnels (my personal favorite).

Check this out: http://tunlr.net/

I'm so hyped for this entire thing. I've been fiddling with RSS feeds to automatically download RAW's, Smackdowns and PPV's and organize them into my NAS for an entire year with no luck whatsoever. I'm the biggest sucker for streamlined services because I'm the laziest person in the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: RoyalRaven