WWE : Redux

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DenninV2

Reaction score
This BE THE BOOKER is being brought to you by DenninV2 and The Quintastic One.

Backstory
For Vince McMahon & World Wrestling Entertainment they were in the middle of a economic boom. They're big names starts were appearing over seemingly every form of television. WWE was being recognize in music, movies, and other aspects of society. It was truly a golden age for the company economically. But despite this the biggest thing that should matter was failing...the product. Ratings have never been lower than they were before and the out cry by fans have grown louder than ever. Mr. McMahon began to wonder if this was really what his father would have wanted. Sacrifice the fans and quality for the money? Vince looked at himself and his empire, he wasn't pleased. For the first time ever, Vincent Kennedy McMahon Jr. actually listened. In a drastic attempt to change things for the best, Vince McMahon pulled WWE off television for one whole week. During this time yanking ECW off the air and making every active superstar a "free agent." Soon he hired two new general managers assigning each to RAW and Smackdown. Where the two GMs then battled it out in a company wide draft. So now with the week up and rosters set, Mr. McMahon is ready to debut his new vision to the wrestling world, WWE : Redux!

MONDAY NIGHT RAW
Raw-Titantron.gif

RAW MANAGEMENT & OTHER TALENT

RAW General Manager
Michael "Pure Sexy" Hayes
RAW Announce Team
Tazz & Mick Foley
RAW In-Ring Announcer
Lillian Garcia
RAW Backstage Interviewers
Lena Yada
Josh Mathews

RAW ROSTER

Superstars
Randy Orton
John Cena
Edge
Batista
Rey Mysterio
Chris Jericho
Big Daddy V
Shelton Benjamin
Mr. Kennedy
Matt Hardy
Kofi Kingston
The Miz
John Morrison
Finlay
Hornswoggle
Montel Vontavious Porter
Elijah Burke
Chavo Guerrero
Jesse
Festus
Cody Rhodes
Ted Dibiase Jr.
Stevie Richards
Colin Delaney
Zack Ryder
Cody Hawkins

Divas
Mickie James
Natalya Neidhart
Melina Perez
Candice Michelle
Ashley Massaro

Tag Teams/Stables
Rated R Army (Edge,Zack Ryder,Cody Hawkins)
The In-Crowd (The Miz, John Morrison, Melina Perez)
Rated RKO
Jesse & Festus
Cody Rhodes & Ted Dibiase Jr.
Finlay & Hornswoggle

RAW CHAMPIONSHIPS

WWE Championship
Vacant
Intercontinental Championship
Vacant
WWE Tag Team Championship
Vacant
WWE Womens Championship
Vacant

FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN
Smackdown.gif

SMACKDOWN MANAGEMENT & OTHER TALENT

Smackdown General Manager
"American Dream" Dusty Rhodes
Smackdown Announce Team
Jim Ross & Joey Styles
Smackdown In-Ring Announcer
Tony Chimel
Smackdown Backstage Interviewers
Eve Torres
Todd Grisham

SMACKDOWN ROSTER

Superstars
Shawn Michaels
JBL
Kane
Triple H
The Undertaker
CM Punk
Umaga
William Regal
Brian Kendrick
Big Show
Jeff Hardy
Gregory Helms
Paul London
Trevor Murdoch
Lance Cade
Jamie Noble
JTG
Shad Gaspard
Paul Burchill
Carlito
Shannon Moore
Val Venis
Funaki
Domino
Santino Marella

Divas
Michelle Mcool
Jillian Hall
Katie Lea Burchill
Beth Phoenix
Maria

Tag Teams/Stables
3 Count (Gregory Helms, Shannon Moore, Jillian Hall)
Redneck Wrecking Crew (Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch, Jamie Noble)
The Hooligans (Brian Kendrick & Paul London)
Cryme Tyme
Cantino (Carlito & Santino)
D-Generation X
Brothers Of Destruction

SMACKDOWN CHAMPIONSHIPS

World Heavyweight Championship
Vacant
United States Championship
Vacant
World Tag Team Championship
Vacant
WWE Divas Championship
Vacant

And to note this BTB is also a form of competition between me (RAW) and The Quintastic One (Smackdown). As we drafted these rosters personally to see who can actual put on the best show. So your input on what show is doing better is always wanted. You can even start now and tell us who you think has the better rosters.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Official Smackdown Preview!

The whole world is watching, it has been one week since the entirety of the WWE went off the air in an event that shocked wrestling fans everywhere. Within one weeks time the revealing of WWE Redux will begin. Everyone is talking, everyone is wondering exactly what has happened, what has changed, and most importantly, what is to come for the future of the WWE. And so, the tease begins, as we share with you a sneak peak into what's to come for Friday Night Smackdown!

Confirmed Matches:

Fatal 4-Way For The WWE Divas Championship:
Michelle Mcool Vs. Katie Lea Burchill Vs. Beth Phoenix Vs. Maria

and the first four matches of the United States Title Tournament have been announced:

Val Venis Vs. Carlito

Umaga Vs. CM Punk

Jamie Noble Vs. "That 50's Guy" Domino Duran

and William Regal Vs. Jeff Hardy

Also:

An important Main Event contest to decide the WWE Champion will be revealed, but you will have to tune in to Smackdown to find out what it will be!

Finally, we can reveal that there will be a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match to crown new WWE Tag Team Champions, but we have only confirm that Paul London & Brian Kendrick as well as Cryme Tyme will be apart of the match. Who will be the 3rd team? Once again, you're gonna have to join us next week to satisfy your curiosity!​

The Ripper

Reaction score
Preview looks good, you got to to best women wrestlers on your roster in title match which is always good. The show looks like it will be focused around the US title, Also you are giving Domino a gimmick(lol at That 50's Guy)

I have a feeling ou might have a new tag team for the title match with them not being named

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I have wanted to do That 50's Guy for a gimmick in efeds for ages, with Be The Booker, i just couldn't pass it up. Thanks for the feedback, hopefully i can deliver a good show, this being my first BTB.

Reaction score
rhodes and hayes will be good GMs. good luck with this. nice preview aswell. i'll review for you.

Reaction score
i am looking forward to this the fact that yous are competing against each other should keep the quality at a high level because no one wants to get embarrassed so yeah good luck and the Smackdown preview sounds good.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
thanks for all the comments. For our shows, if everything is right, Dennins RAW will be every Tuesday and my Smackdown should be every Saturday.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Unfortunately looks like this is gonna have to be canceled. Dennin doesn't have much time, and i can't carry two shows on my own. But i will be starting up my own BTB i suppose, sorry for the inconvenience guys.