WWE Re-signs Eugene

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
- WWE has signed "Eugene" Dinsmore to a deal. They want to help him groom the up and coming WWE talents. No word yet if he will be coming back to the main roster.

please no. i dont wanna see the Blue gimmick ever again.

Dayne

Reaction score
He's probably going to be a jobber of some sort unless they really need him. He'll probably go under his real name and job to the upcoming talent.

CT Styles

If he comes back; with the recent PPV name changes, it's going to be going downhill fast.

Travis40

I guess I was the only one who liked the Eugene gimmick. The guy is an overrated wrestler.

Airfixx

^^^Nah, not the only one... Far from being my all-time fave gimmick, but yeah, it was good fun (especially the interaction with Bischoff and mimmicking classic finishers.)

Beer Money Army

no.

WWE already has one blueberry, that is the Big red blueberry Kane.

Airfixx

Whilst the report appears to be written by someone who's mildly illiterate, I get the impression that it'd be a behind the scenes role... Let's face it they're gonna have a hard time selling Dinsmore to the fans as a legit threat to anyone (even for jobbing purposes) when x-amount of them will be like "LOL.... Yeah, right... That's Bichoffs Blue nephew".

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Whilst the report appears to be written by someone who's mildly illiterate, I get the impression that it'd be a behind the scenes role... Let's face it they're gonna have a hard time selling Dinsmore to the fans as a legit threat to anyone (even for jobbing purposes) when x-amount of them will be like "LOL.... Yeah, right... That's Bichoffs Blue nephew".

If he came back looking something like this I doubt anyone would be able to tell.

12.jpg

DENNIN

Reaction score
Please just let him be Nick Dinsmore.

MikeRaw

Fuck, I hated that guy. What was he suspended/fired for though? Didn't he collapse somewhere?

Travis40

Fuck, I hated that guy. What was he suspended/fired for though? Didn't he collapse somewhere?

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing he pulled an Umaga. He got busted for drugs, and I think he refused to go to rehab.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I hope "Eugene" feuds with "Pretty Ricky" :shifty: