WWE RAW vs Smackdown!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

$bagz

Reaction score
logo.jpg

Backstory: Im starting the day after wrestlemainia 25 on RAW, and Vince has announced ECW is no more after getting some of the lowest ratings in television history, but Vince kept a few of the ECW wrestlers around. He wanted to shake things up, so he announced that Shane is the raw gm and Stephanie is SD! GM, he also decided that this year instead of drafting a couple people to each roster, on Raw Shane and Stephanie will each draft there brands respective champions, and two non champions. Now why did he chose Shane and Steph, well thats easy they keep fighting over who gets the wwe when Vince is gone, so Vince wants to see who can run the shows better. They kept fighting saying they will be beter then the other until Vince said then prove it this can be your war, RAW vs Smackdown!

Also note that TNA was Shut down, due to horrible ratings, and top stars constantly asking for more money or a release, they just couldn't compete with Vince anymore, so Vince signed a few wrestlers from TNA and a couple of free agents they will be on RAW. So I will add the roster to this page after i post Raw for now heres Wrestlemainia 25s results

ROSTERS​

Raw Roster
wwe-raw-logo.jpg

Batista
Beth Phoenix
Candice-Womens Champ
Charlie Hass
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes-World Tag Champ
D-Lo Brown
Golddust
JBL
Jerry Lawler
Jillian
John Cena
JTG
Kane
Katie Lea Burchill
Kelly Kelly
Kofi Kingston
Layla
Lilian Garcia
Manu- World Tag Champ
Melina
Michael Cole
Mickie James
Mike Knox
Paul Burchill
Randy Orton-World Heavyweight Champ
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella-Intercontiental Champ
Shad
Shawn Micheals
Snitsky
Ted DiBiase-Mr. Money in the bank
Val Venis
William Regal

Smackdown! Roster
smackdwon_logo.jpg

Big Show-WWE Champ
Carlito-WWE Tag Champ
Curt Hawkins
DH Smith
EDGE
EVE
Ezekiel Jackson
Festus
Hurricane Helms
Jeff Hardy
Jesse
Jim Ross
Jimmy Wang Yang
Justin Roberts
Kung Fu Nakie
Maria
Maryse
Michelle McCool-Divas Champ
MVP-US CHAMP
Mr. Kennedy
Natalya
Primo- WWE Tag Champ
R-Truth
Shelton Benjamin
TAZ
The Brian Kendrick
The Great Khali
Triple H
Umaga
Undertaker
Victoria
Vladimir Kozlov
Zack Ryder

PPVs​

Royal Rumble
No Way Out
Wrestlemainia 26
Backlash
Judgment Day
Raw vs Smackdown
Night of Champions
The Great American Bash
SummerSlam
Unforgiven
No Mercy
Cyber Sunday
Survivor Series
Armageddon

Wrestlemainia 25 results
WWE Championship: Big Show def Edge
World Heaveyweight Championship: Randy Orton def John Cena,Y2J, Batista
Intercontinental championship: Santino def Kofi
US Championship: MVP def R-Truth
WWE Tag championship: Carlito and Primo def Hawkins and ryder

World tag championship: Cody Rhodes and Manu def Cryme Tyme
Womens title: Candice def Melina
Divas championship: Michele McCool def Natalya
Money in the bank winner- Ted DibIase
Undertaker def Shawn Micheals

$bagz

Reaction score
wwe-raw-logo.jpg

Preview

• Vince McMahon will be there to help host the drafting of the champions, and two other pick for each brand. (the draft of everybody else will follow RAW on WWE.com).
  • Champ vs Champ, Orton takes on the big Show
  • We find out the newest wwe superstars
  • Oh and did we mention its a 3 our spectacular, so tune in at the special start time 8, 7 central on USA!

CT Styles

Doesn't look very special at all. Nothing really makes me want to watch this. It looks pretty rushed an unprofessional.

seX-Power

Think things out formatting-wise and make it look presentable. The font is really bad and you use too many colours. There are misspellings in the roster which could be organised neater. I guess this could have been a good, if not already used, concept but all the little things ruin it.

wwerko619

Reaction score
I will check into this, and I hope your show is atleast decent. I guess we will have to find out heh. My final words: Good Luck:)