• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw WWE Raw thread, June 22, 2020: It's Championship Monday (Whatever this means)

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
That segment might've actually been effective. I officially despise Humberto and Black. They're the real heels. Pussies.

DammitC

Highlights of Raw:

- Drew McIntyre/Dolph Ziggler opening segment

- Seth Rollins backstage promo

- Asuka vs Charlotte Flair for the Raw Women's title

- Edge backstage promo ( :mark: )

- Randy Orton backstage interview

- Nia Jax attacking Charlotte Flair backstage to cripple her injured arm

- Akira Tozawa winning the 24/7 title after Bobby Lashley gave the Full Nelson to R-Truth moments after he took out the ninjas

- Big Show backstage interview

- Ric Flair/Randy Orton/Big Show segment

- Sasha Banks/Bayley/Asuka post-match segment + attack

- MVP/Apollo Crews/Shelton Benjamin VIP Lounge pre-match segment

- MVP sabotages Apollo Crews by having Bobby Lashley give him the Full Nelson while being distracted post-match

- Rey Mysterio/Dominick Mysterio/Seth Rollins/Murphy/Austin Theory/Aleister Black/Humberto Carrillo closing segment + Dominick and Rollins almost getting one of their respective eyes blinded by the help of their allies

Cwalker

Guys....guys....I have terrible news. Our beloved Queen has suffered a collarbone fracture and needs surgery. WWE is hoping she may be back for Summerslam but there’s no guarantee.

Get well soon my Queen :pour

Chris

Dreams are Endless
If it wasn't Nia's fault this could be the wrestling gods punishing Vince for trying to start a Nia/Charlotte feud :WOW