• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw thread, Jan. 20, 2020: Andrade and Mysterio to meet in Ladder Match for U.S. Title

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Maybe there really is a 30 minute overrun and we are going to get this match the whole time! Can you imagine? lol

bradatar

WS' favorite son
It won't be Seth and it shouldn't. I'm a fan, but not a greedy/selfish fan where I need my favorites to win the Rumble and title at WM every year. It will be Reigns barring something catostrophic. And I'd be okay with that if he was something different, but to me anyway, it's the same thing again.

Bray is gonna need to carry that feud. The ONLY hope I have is that they’ve strapped Roman with Corbin lately. Their feud won’t be over Friday. I personally do think he wins still, but I have some hope. I think Black is the iron man this year. I see him coming in at like 5 and surviving until the final 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk