• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw thread, Feb. 17, 2020: Seth's sermon, a No Holds Barred match & Shayna the vampire

RDK

All glory to God
Wait did they just demolish all of the womens title history?! Wtf

Why is Becky calling herself the longest reigning womens champion. Is the raw womens title not the same?

I dont watch much so excuse the dumb question

DammitC

I'm probably one of the few people who saw this match; but there was this 10-man Elimination tag match on 205 Live (which was basically the ENTIRE SHOW :lol ) last August, and itI thought it was an excellent match. Garza + Carrilo ended up being in the final 2, and they had some good sequences too

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The Raw Women's Championship is the new WWE WOmen's championship that debuted in 2016 Haza, it started a new lineage

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I'm probably one of the few people who saw this match; but there was this 10-man Elimination tag match on 205 Live (which was basically the ENTIRE SHOW :lol ) last August, and itI thought it was an excellent match. Garza + Carrilo ended up being in the final 2, and they had some good sequences too

Nope I watch 205 Live every Week even when it bled the Roster dry too as well as NXT UK. Yeah Garza and Humberto pretty sure being Cousins they have wrestled probably Thousands of times.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Fuck Natalya but after watching the Bump I really want Davey Boy Jr back in the E one more time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DammitC

Nice! Honestly, I LOVED 205 in 2018 (when Ali/Murphy/Gulak/Cedric/Tozawa/TJP/etc.) were all around. 2019 had good main-events too. Hoping the show picks up again after losing several CWs last October