• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw thread 12/02: Seth Rollins to issue apology to Raw roster

Sir Linko

Kiss his ring.
You're nuts. This Raw was really good.

Too many Squash Matches for my liking, the Handicap match left a bad taste in my mouth, not enough Rollins / K.O. / AOP.

The show isn't awful, sorry if I made it seem that way, just compared to last week this RAW is just meh.

It started off pretty strong and then flatlined in some areas.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
The OC always taking care of business. Ricochet spent too much time getting his flips in.

That avalanche Styles Clash. :banderas:

Sir Linko

Kiss his ring.
That Styles Clash seemed like it hurt. Landed right along Ricochet's pelvic area but I'm sure Styles protected him incredibly well.

Overall like I said before, not a terrible RAW, just a meh RAW for myself. Some things hit, some things missed, and only one thing I thought was awful and that was the Handicap Match. Great match, terrible booking imo, Charlotte isn't Cena.

This is about my 4th RAW I've watched since 2016 when the Brand Split happened in July. I stuck exclusive to Smackdown.

I'll probably watch next week because it's a Monday Night. What else will I do bahaha.

Fun shootin' the shit with y'all on my first night in this forum