• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Alright guys who's the final member of Team Teddy. I say it's Brodus Clay because it's only logical way to re-debut it.

You've got to be kidding me. I swear if Christian is out of WrestleMania Im gonna destroy a town. WWE better not.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Alright guys who's the final member of Team Teddy. I say it's Brodus Clay because it's only logical way to re-debut it.

You've got to be kidding me. I swear if Christian is out of WrestleMania Im gonna destroy a town. WWE better not.
I'm with you, I'd be pretty upset if Christian misses his 'Mania pay day.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
don't start.
Actually you don't start. I can say whatever I want about taking a break during any part of the programing that's not interesting me.

You're the one who starts stuff because you can't handle my not liking what you like. Anyways...

this RAW has been below average thus far.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I been waiting for Brodus for a while. I'm shocked Curt got any offense in at all. But it's possible he may join Team Teddy. Hard to tell.

Sabretooth

Actually you don't start. I can say whatever I want about taking a break during any part of the programing that's not interesting me.

You're the one who starts stuff because you can't handle my not liking what you like. Anyways...

this RAW has been below average thus far.

Raw hasn't been bad. The segments are good it's just too much filler.

Sabretooth

Can't WWE bring curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks onto raw and have them compete for the tag titles. Jesus Christ.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
The segments have done their job. But as Viper said, the matches have almost entirely been filler. It's not a good Raw by any means. Reallt falling short for me right now, but that's just me.