• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Fuji don't be that guy

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
One thing I just want to point out about the whole HBK/HHH/Taker stuff. It's amusing to me that people make fun of TNA for being the company that pushes old stars living off their past glory but probably mark out over this crap.

Taker HHH and HBK can still cut promos. Hulk Hogan can't and Sting is losing it.

CM Punk is crying.

W-olf

Reaction score
Are you kidding. This show has been really good. Stop saying it can't hold a candle to TNA. Some shows are terrible but this show is really good. It holds a candle to TNA and rivals it.

Sorry to break it to ya but your not the only one with an opinion and everyone is entitled to there own.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Fuji don't be that guy
Ok, I stop now. That promo from Jericho was wicked good and Punk's reactions just made it even better. I am now officially stoked for their match at 'Mania.

Reactions: 1 person

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Taker HHH and HBK can still cut promos. Hulk Hogan can't and Sting is losing it.

CM Punk is crying.
Hogan tearing his shirt off at BFG got more of a pop than anything those three have done in the build to this match so far.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Ok, I stop now. That promo from Jericho was wicked good and Punk's reactions just made it even better. I am now officially stoked for their match at 'Mania.
Punk sold that like a true champ. This is getting great. If they don't get proper time, I'll cry.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
One thing I just want to point out about the whole HBK/HHH/Taker stuff. It's amusing to me that people make fun of TNA for being the company that pushes old stars living off their past glory but probably mark out over this crap.

That was in 2010/2011 though, when The Nasty Boys were running wild and out of shape Scott Hall was getting a push. Basically, when Hogan and his buddies were rampant. I don't think people are going to bitch about that nowadays becase Roode's champ and Storm is the number one contender. Bully and Kurt are the only 'old' guys still running wild and people generally like the two of them.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Sorry to break it to ya but your not the only one with an opinion and everyone is entitled to there own.

It's so annoying how everyone call me out on this. Just because I write my responses the way I do doesn't mean I'm trying so say someone is not entitled to their opinion

Hook

REDRUM
Reaction score
Damn nice from Jericho humbling Punk making it personal.

The Viper

Reaction score
Miz taps? I really thought he'd pull it off some how.

Love you too.

I'm not feeling RAW lately but this week hasn't been too bad. Aside from me nearly dieing after hearing "Thuganomics", we had Ziggler/Sheamus and Miz/Punk. Not bad.

Dude, that opener with Cena was some fantastic nostalgia for me. Cena went all out there. I loved it.

The show was been kind of decent but this is the Road to Wrestlemania, baby! All of the shows leading up tot he show should be really good to fucking amazing. But I'm not saying WWE isn't capable of doing that. I'm sure the next 3 weeks will be very interesting.

Also, now that Jericho/Punk promo was excellent. I love what they're doing with it right now.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Also, Sting is the man and always will be. I refuse to call anyone who disagrees a friend of mine.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That was in 2010/2011 though, when The Nasty Boys were running wild and out of shape Scott Hall was getting a push. Basically, when Hogan and his buddies were rampant. I don't think people are going to bitch about that nowadays becase Roode's champ and Storm is the number one contender. Bully and Kurt are the only 'old' guys still running wild and people generally like the two of them.
Watch what you say about Scott Hall...

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Hogan tearing his shirt off at BFG got more of a pop than anything those three have done in the build to this match so far.

Yeah and the Hogan/Garett segments get a "boring" chant all the time. And when 'Taker came out ten minutes ago, he got an enormous pop.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It's so annoying how everyone call me out on this. Just because I write my responses the way I do doesn't mean I'm trying so say someone is not entitled to their opinion
Nope, it's cool with me at least, if you like it you like it, there's nothing wrong with that at all. I don't agree, but that's what makes forums so great. Just don't complain if people don't agree with you and you'll be fine.

And I wasn't arguing that Garett sucks by the way, just saying Hogan's shirt rip got possibly the loudest pop I heard last year and yes, that includes Punk winning the title from Cena at MiTB.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Also, Sting is the man and always will be. I refuse to call anyone who disagrees a friend of mine.

guess we were never friends

and leave Scott Hall out of this

Reactions: 1 person