• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
If it wasn't for the wrestling business, he wouldn't even be an actor right now. He used his family business to get better. He doesn't respect wrestling nor it's fans. If he wanted to be an actor, he never should have come to the WWE in the first place. Don't fucking use and abuse the business.

I agree with this, but my point is that it's selfish to hate someone for changing paths and doing something they love.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I agree with this, but my point is that it's selfish to hate someone for changing paths and doing something they love.
But that's the problem, he claimed he loved the wrestling business... but he proved he didn't give a shit about it. Honestly I don't care if he's an actor but if that's the path he wants, stay the fuck away from the ring. But he keeps coming back because he thinks he's the wrestling god.

How does he act like he's above it?
Watch any interview with him. Plus you know, this whole I'm such a huge star I'll be in the main event of WrestleMania even though I've been an actor for 8 years thing.

The Viper

Alrighty well if this convo continues, this discussion thread might as well be closed because this shit is getting ridiculous.

TactMrBlack

But that's the problem, he claimed he loved the wrestling business... but he proved he didn't give a shit about it. Honestly I don't care if he's an actor but if that's the path he wants, stay the fuck away from the ring. But he keeps coming back because he thinks he's the wrestling god.

Watch any interview with him. Plus you know, this whole I'm such a huge star I'll be in the main event of WrestleMania even though I've been an actor for 8 years thing.

I don't agree or disagree with what you're saying but its honestly to make money for the company with ppv sales because te casual fan will pay to see the rock (or that's what they're hoping for)