• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Um how does John Cena film movies while taking no time off
He films one scene and they use that scene for the entire movie while digitally adding effects in.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I have to completely 100% to the extreme disagree. We don't need to be grateful that Dwayne decides to give a shit about us for 5 mins. If he's going to commit to wrestling, he needs to do it at full capacity. He's not doing us a favor, he can't pick and choose when he'll bother to show up and we'll suck his cock for it. 'Cause we should be grateful for whatever little attention he decides to throw at us.

I completely fucking agree with this. It's so unfair that the rock can show up whenever the fuck he wants just because he's the rock. He dedicates 10 appearances a year. Ugh it's sickening.

The Viper

Reaction score

Because he decided that he wants to do both at the same time and what's already been said, they're straight to DVD movies so its not like they're taking a lot of time out of his day.

Fuck Dwayne. Egotistical fuck.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Someones a little butt hurt LMFAO!
New inductee! All I have to say is.....DAMN!

I honestly don't care.

I'm just sick of Dwayne thinking he's god's gift and the fans actually drool over this guy and the little attention he gives them.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Because he decided that he wants to do both at the same time and what's already been said, they're straight to DVD movies so its not like they're taking a lot of time out of his day.

Fuck Dwayne. Egotistical fuck.

Yeah fuck Dwayne. I am excited about his match against John but his lack of commitment toward the biggest match of all time is sickening

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

His movies are WWE Films i.e they can make it easier for him to film a movie. Let him go film movies with non-wwe movies and it would be harder for him

I have to completely 100% to the extreme disagree with you. We don't need to be grateful if Dwayne decides to give a shit about us for 5 mins. If he's going to commit to wrestling, he needs to do it at full capacity. He's not doing us a favor, he can't pick and choose when he'll bother to show up and we'll suck his cock for it. 'Cause we should be grateful for whatever little attention he decides to throw at us.

Where I admit I wish he'd show up more he doesn't have to at all is my point. I'm just saying be happy with what we get as we don't have to get that at all. Do you think it would be okay to break deals of movies he already said he'd make just to make the wrestling fans happy? I heard some where maybe here or something once he's done with the movies he's making now he wants to come back full time so he does wanna be back but he can't yet.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I honestly don't care.

I'm just sick of Dwayne thinking he's god's gift and the fans actually drool over this guy and the little attention he gives them.

Like I said I'm happy about Cena/Dwayne at mania but the fact that the fans think he's so awesome is ridiculous

The Viper

Reaction score
At fucking least Dwayne will be at every Raw starting next week until Wrestlemania so that's more than I thought but still, fuck him.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
His movies are WWE Films i.e they can make it easier for him to film a movie. Let him go film movies with non-wwe movies and it would be harder for him

Where I admit I wish he'd show up more he doesn't have to at all is my point. I'm just saying be happy with what we get as we don't have to get that at all. Do you think it would be okay to break deals of movies he already said he'd make just to make the wrestling fans happy? I heard some where maybe here or something once he's done with the movies he's making now he wants to come back full time so he does
wanna be back but he can't yet.

He should have never even left in the first place. If he can't find happiness in being the biggest fan favorite in wwe than screw him.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Where I admit I wish he'd show up more he doesn't have to at all is my point. I'm just saying be happy with what we get as we don't have to get that at all. Do you think it would be okay to break deals of movies he already said he'd make just to make the wrestling fans happy? I heard some where maybe here or something once he's done with the movies he's making now he wants to come back full time so he does wanna be back but he can't yet.

I'm going to address this is two parts.

1st, he made this deal a year ago so he should have made any film deals that would conflict with the wrestling commitments he made.

2nd, I already addressed that the idea we should gratefully he decides to show up once every three months is bullshit. Either he's going to come back or not. He's not so fucking special that one 5 minute appearance is enough to make us happy. As for making a full-time return later... no thanks. He can go make Tooth Fairy 2 instead.

detroitKG

Reaction score
As far as wrestling? I'll agree with you, but in terms of acting he's very committed to it. I have no problem with him coming back while keeping prior movie parts. I just can't put down a guy that's chased his dream or money however people want to spin it. Good for Dwayne. The only thing I don't like about the whole thing is how they've shoved these promos of both down our throats...Oh and I will be pissed if they are the main event at WM

Sabretooth

Reaction score
At fucking least Dwayne will be at every Raw starting next week until Wrestlemania so that's more than I thought but still, fuck him.

He should be at every raw starting tonight. It's the road to wresltemania. I really doubt he's filming today.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah come back full time... Don't make me laugh