• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
In the words of Mr. Scott Keith....

Perhaps they should let whoever’s writing HHH v. Undertaker have a go at Rock v. Cena. Oh, that’s right, HHH and Undertaker are booking their own program because they’re not stupid enough to trust creative with it.

But replace Rock with Kane. How the hell can one angle be soooooooo good, yet another on the same show be absolutely ridiculous?

Triple H's stance of doing "what's good for business" is a move of genius, and the amount of finality in Undertaker's words make me believe this could very well end up being Taker's last dance, win or lose. How he "doesn't want the image of being carted out to be his lasting image", or how he wants HHH to "give him his immortality", they're not the words of someone who's going to be sticking around much longer. Needless to say, I thought the HHH/HBk promo was AWESOME.

I really do hope we get Ryder/Kane at WM, because Ryder needs something from the shit kicking he's taking from Kane. Also they could easily make Eve the most hated Diva on the roster right now if they had the balls to.