WWE RAW SUPERSHOW DISCUSSION THREAD - FEBRUARY 20th, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Bad news: Rhodes will be feuding with Show, expect all Rhodes momentum to be demolished.

Show has an act for doing that, doesn't he?

GoldDust

The Artiste
Reaction score
Big show beats Rhodes for title and then Rhodes can finally move to Main Eventing where he should be. No more headliners from Show for awhile????? We can only hope. Best option really.

Reactions: Snowman1

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
That was too short. Now I have nothing to do.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
GoldDust said:
Big show beats Rhodes for title and then Rhodes can finally move to Main Eventing where he should be. No more headliners from Show for awhile????? We can only hope. Best option really.

I don't want Show with the belt tbh, have Cody beat him a few times before he drops it to someone who is capable of basic manoeuvres.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
GoldDust said:

No! Please no!

Rhodes holding onto IC for a little more, beating show so show doesn't ruin his push.