• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW SUPERSHOW DISCUSSION THREAD - FEBRUARY 20th, 2012

Asskicker

Champion
@[CM Punk] That would be a pretty good match to book Team Laurinaitis VS Team Teddy Long.

It would allow more people to become involved with Wrestlemania.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
It would be stupid if she didn't.
I don't want to see another match ending up in a roll-up.

Thanks Thewindyfan, but don't know if WWE is smart enough.

Asskicker

Champion
There was really no point for Big Show storyline with Daniel Bryan as he will end up having to job to a former basketball player at Wrestlemania. I would be pissed as hell if I was Show.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
I don't think Show would care whether he loses or wins. He's getting publicity, a big paycheck and he will always be over with the PG audience.

Jonathan

Champion
I believe Kharma will appear tonight, HHH is confirmed, HBK is there next week or the week after (confirmed).
Not sure who else will be here tonight.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Jonathan said:
I believe Kharma will appear tonight, HHH is confirmed, HBK is there next week or the week after (confirmed).
Not sure who else will be here tonight.

The Undertaker and Raw/Smackdown Roster except Kane and under utilized-talent.

Crayo

The Boss
I don't see it as being ridiculously unlikely that Kharma will appear, I think if she's going to be involved in Wrestlemania she will appear tonight.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Rey Mysterio wants to heal fully before he returns or else he'll end up with another injury.
But we might see a returning Sin Cara soon.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
CM Punk said:
Rey Mysterio wants to heal fully before he returns or else he'll end up with another injury.
But we might see a returning Sin Cara soon.

Is Cara even due back yet? I thought he had a few months to go at least.