WWE RAW SuperShow Discussion Thread - February 13, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Draine said:
I don't want to take this dark force head-on, even though he has in his possession the one thing that I have yet to bury. But I want to stay away. If I faced him in the ring, then I'd probably end up killing him with my almighty power. I don't want to kill him, merely punish him for wanting to continue to hold this precious streak away from me... but on second thought, so be it. The last thing in this company which I have yet to bury, must be buried as well.

-Helmsley, 2:13

Should sig. Liked.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Can someone confirm for me that Dolph really just jobbed to Truth in a 2 minute match? Tell me I imagined that, please

Well you can't make a joke out of R-Truth just to make him a possible threat for the EC.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
We now join the Divas' match, already in progress.

#wwelogic

Snowman1

Reaction score
Tamina may have some skill, but we have to see her for more than a minute against someone who isn't completely devoid of talent to see if she can do anything.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Bellas are used for jobbing...that is so unfair!

I freaking love them, one of them should be the Divas champion.

@[RKO]. you missed Show botching on Orton.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Zamorakian said:
Bellas are used for jobbing...that is so unfair!

I freaking love them, one of them should be the Divas champion.

@[RKO]. you missed Show botching on Orton.

Lol no.

Tamina vs Beth should be given at least 5 minutes. Doesn't sound a lot but they're never even given that.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lol no.

Tamina vs Beth should be given at least 5 minutes. Doesn't sound a lot but they're never even given that.

Liked. There's at least 6 Divas' (Kharma, Beth, Eve, Alicia, Natalya, Tamina) currently on the roster who seem to have at least a little talent but we don't see enough to know for sure.