WWE RAW SuperShow Discussion Thread - February 13, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Jobber entrance for Dolph??

fuck this raw. fuck it so much

Reactions: Snowman1

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Draine said:
Yeah, Triple H talking about "ending him" seems to be setting up a whole "Triple H whoops his ass so hard that he couldn't get in the ring again angle".

Good God... and not just because he's part of the storyline.

Was sick in my mouth.

Punk to go over Miz.

Ziggler should go over Truth here.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Sage said:
Where's Brodus tonight?
No time man. Gotta give God 20 minutes to bury the roster and of course we need to see some Sd wrestlers on Raw

and now Truth goes over Dolph

my patience for this stupid shit is wearing thin

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Can someone confirm for me that Dolph really just jobbed to Truth in a 2 minute match? Tell me I imagined that, please

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Can someone confirm for me that Dolph really just jobbed to Truth in a 2 minute match? Tell me I imagined that, please

Knew you'd be pissed, but you have a right too. Jericho vs Kofi was 4 minutes? That was like 2 minutes, nice build. Orton vs Show was longer than both combined, and 20 minutes of that 21 minute promo was bad. The last minute was okay. Fuck RAW creative.

Still beats last weeks RAW though.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I don't want to take this dark force head-on, even though he has in his possession the one thing that I have yet to bury. But I want to stay away. If I faced him in the ring, then I'd probably end up killing him with my almighty power. I don't want to kill him, merely punish him for wanting to continue to hold this precious streak away from me... but on second thought, so be it. The last thing in this company which I have yet to bury, must be buried as well.

-Helmsley, 2:13 (Good to see this is catching on)

What's Dolph getting punished for?

Reactions: Crayo