WWE RAW SuperShow Discussion Thread - February 13, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Zamo not everyone does clearly. It's never something I'd thought of, so I wouldn't class it as a dream. If I had the opportunity sure, it's an alright life. I'd much rather become a professional football player.

Doesn't make him weird at all.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Don't mind promos, as long as they're not from HHH.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
Well i didn't think of that because i believe that everyone in this forum have atleast had this one dream about becoming a WWE superstar..uhh..duhh..kinda weird..why wouldn't you?
I already posted why

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
TIME TO PLAY THE GAAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Zamo not everyone does clearly. It's never something I'd thought of, so I wouldn't class it as a dream. If I had the opportunity sure, it's an alright life. I'd much rather become a professional football player.

Doesn't make him weird at all.

Well didn't mean that he is weird for that, i just meant that it gave me a weird feeling..

And no i'd rather be a WWE superstar than play with Lucio, Evra or Ronaldo..which in this case are professional SOCCER players.

Goldberg

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hope there's some room for me. I've been really inactive lately.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Zamorakian said:
Well didn't mean that he is weird for that, i just meant that it gave me a weird feeling..you know why wouldn't you have a dream like that?

And no i'd rather be a WWE superstar than play with Lucio, Evra or Ronaldo..which in this case are professional SOCCER players.

Football. Dw mate i forgive you.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Love how Rihanna (Alesha) just runs off and leaves Eve.