WWE RAW SuperShow Discussion Thread - February 13, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
seabs said:
8012768ce735536fd682b8ae3f1057c3.gif

He looks a bit like a frog imo.

WWE Superstar...famous...rich...everything - If i were him i'd definitely not care if i looked like a frog or spongebob IMO.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
WWE Superstar...famous...rich...everything - If i were him i'd definitely not care if i looked like a frog or spongebob IMO.

That's the truth. He's living the dream of every one of us on here.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
seabs said:
That's the truth. He's living the dream of every one of us on here.

Being a pro wrestler? Not at all man. How many wrestlers out there are happy, especially after their careers end? I'd say maybe 5-10% of them

f that. On the road 300 days a year? no thanks. Putting my body through hell? Pass

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Being a pro wrestler? Not at all man. How many wrestlers out there are happy, especially after their careers end? I'd say maybe 5-10% of them

f that. On the road 300 days a year? no thanks. Putting my body through hell? Pass

You're quite funny, i'd want to be on the road every hour of the day just to become a WWE superstar and i guess millions of people would have done that too.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Can't say I'd want to be one myself.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
You're quite funny, i'd want to be on the road every hour of the day just to become a WWE superstar and i guess millions of people would have done that too.
He said he's living the dream of all of us here.. just clarifying that he wasn't speaking for everyone

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

I get what you mean but I thought every wrestling fan had that idea of wanting to perform at a Wrestlemania. Like as a football fan I'd love to score a goal at Wembley. I didn't literally mean everyone more as a summary for the majority.