WWE RAW SuperShow Discussion Thread - February 13, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
RE: Another rumoured return tonight.

Actually Rey is from a reputable source which has insiders in WWE, FYI.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Zamorakian said:
Neither of them are going to return tonight and stop dreaming about Rey, just because it's in San Diego it doesn't mean that he has to be there for his 'home crowd'.

These are rumors and not confirmed stories.

They are rumours but usually when they're this close to the show the guy is at least backstage. So there is a pretty high possibility at least one will show up tonight.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score

And Del Rio was at a house show in the past week and said himself he's going to be on RAW tonight, FYI.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Draine said:

Are you asking why there's no live Smackdown discussion?

Because I think there should be. Just have a "No Spoilers" header or something. I say this because I generally watch Smackdown without The bennefit of spoilers.

I guess the question is which "live" Smackdown to hold it during.

wk

Sent from my iPad while I'm rocking' with Tapatalk.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
No I'd keep Ziggler as a low-main eventer for now and swap Swagger & Riley for Cody Rhodes. IC title can be on RAW, Cody gets new feuds and is on our televisions live.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I worry about the loss of star power on Smackdown due to the heat Rhodes draws. I don't know that Swagger could draw that kind of heat. And Riley's (ostensibly) a face.

Now, if we keep Reks on Smackdown and push him, that might do the trick.

wk

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Heat doesn't matter on SD they just pipe that shit in anyway

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Heat doesn't matter on SD they just pipe that shit in anyway

Lol…sad but true. Still, just for shits and giggles, let's pretend it does.

wk

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
What's this crap thread up for??? Raw is more than 7 hours away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No but really here is what I want to see tonight:

-Raw wrestlers featured. Smackdown wrestlers can be featured on fucking Smackdown please
-Jack Swagger defending his goddamn title. What a novel idea
-Jericho/Punk back and forth on the mic. Not CM Punk trying to be funny by making an unfunny parody of Jericho's return
-HBK beats the shit out of HHH for no apparent reason
-Plenty of Johnny Ace airtime
-Funkasaurus in a 2+ minute match

...that's all I got for now

This.

Why have the brand extension if you won't use it? Why have Hawkins, Riley, Reks, McGillicutty, and JTG on the roster if you won't use them? If they need development, send them to developmental. This is just embarassing your wrestlers, and you don't really know what you have in these guys if they don't even have a chance to get over.

Last week, Swagger squashed Santino on Superstars (say that three times fast) and the announcers really sold the fact that the last time they fought in that arena was when Swagger qualified for Money in the Bank. Sounds like a good thing to do on Raw instead of some dumbass tag match where Khali goes over Rhodes. :facepalm:

I hope the mid-card really shines today. Even if they have to throw Kofi Kingston at Dolph Ziggler yet again, you know you'd be getting a good match out of those two. Either Punk or Jericho should be in a match tonight, so that would be good TV. An R-Truth promo selling a head injury on top of his other issues would be awesome. With Eve injured, Cena/Kane may be less asinine. The show has potential.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Agreed there with @[Dolph'sZiggler] (god I find your name so hard to type). We know SmackDown wrestlers will be there. Sheamus will bury someone, Big Show will either do a crap face match or continue his apparent heel turn. Orton & Barrett to progress their feud. With these 3 feuds on RAW, how the hell do you fit in Funkasaurus, Swagger etc. It's pathetic.