WWE RAW SuperShow Discussion Thread - February 13, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJKnight

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
blip.tv
It's just gonna be the build up between Punk and Jericho from Chamber to Mania now.

Gotta feeling Punk will retain

MJKnight

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
blip.tv
Crayo said:
if Punk retains I see Jericho winning at mania until Summerslam. If Jericho wins, Punk wins it back at Wrestlemania.

That'd be great. But I think Jericho will prolly win at Extreme Rules

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
MJKnight said:
It's just gonna be the build up between Punk and Jericho from Chamber to Mania now.

Gotta feeling Punk will retain

I've also got a feeling Punk will retain, too.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
*Spoiler* Potential Surprise at tonight's RAW! & HBK to deliver message to HHH

There has been talk of Rey Mysterio appearing on tonight’s Raw SuperShow emanating from the injured wrestler’s hometown of San Diego, California.

The masked star has been sidelined since August due to knee surgery. He posted a video last month saying he plans to return to action in time for WrestleMania XXVIII on April 1, 2012.

Yay, I hope he does.
<3 Rey Rey :cool:

Shawn Michaels returns to Raw tonight as a guest of Interim Raw General Manager John Laurinaitis, and according to “Mr. Excitement” via WWE.com, the WWE Hall of Famer is coming with a message for Triple H.

WWE.com states in an article: “Although the WWE Universe remains in the dark as far as what Michaels will tell The Game, the timing of his arrival is conspicuous, coming as Triple H wards off The Undertaker’s challenge for a WrestleMania rematch. Given the volumes of history shared by these three Superstars, it would make sense for The Showstopper’s words of advice to pertain to his friend’s involvement with The Phenom, and his legendary WrestleMania Streak.”

Obviously the guest referee in their Mania match.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
RE: *Spoiler* Potential Surprise at tonight's RAW! & HBK to deliver message to HHH

I feel that Rey will face Del Rio at Mania, they never wrestled 1-on-1 PPV match.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RE: *Spoiler* Potential Surprise at tonight's RAW! & HBK to deliver message to HHH

Good news on Rey, glad to see him back. Still a great wrestler.

As for HBK, I hope it's him telling HHH to f*** off, but we know it'll end up him being referee.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score

JoeRulz said:
I feel that Rey will face Del Rio at Mania, they never wrestled 1-on-1 PPV match.

If anyone it would be Rey/Sin Cara.