WWE RAW September 16th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Sd0ih.png
When
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, Sept. 16, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, Sept. 17, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3​
Where
Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, OH​
RAW Five-Point Preview
a85933172d2c6e22ec11e2c51fa652a2.jpg
WWE.com said:
Night of Champions ushered in Daniel Bryan as the new WWE Champion, but what does COO Triple H think about Randy Orton being dethroned? Plus, a WWE Hall of Famer is coming to Raw. Here are five reasons not to miss the pay-per-view fallout tonight at 8/7 CT on USA Network.
1. Will Triple H test Daniel Bryan?
f3dd834f7178d89e7082b05083408ba0.png
WWE.com said:
WWE COO Triple H has already said Daniel Bryan as WWE Champion simply isn’t good for business. To send a strong message, The Game orchestrated one painful attack after another against the No. 1 contender in recent weeks. Now that the bearded underdog has dethroned Randy Orton, is Bryan in for even more oppressive treatment from the COO? Or, could Triple H possibly have a change in heart about Bryan as champ?
2. Can Dusty Rhodes revive his son’s career?
ecced80c156736b450ef555be8236645.jpg
WWE.com said:
First it was Cody Rhodes’ brother, Goldust, who tried and failed to save Cody’s career. Now Cody’s father, WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes, has accepted a “business proposition” from Stephanie McMahon and will appear live on Raw. Will he get the chance to help revive his son’s career?
3. Is Ryback the newest "Paul Heyman guy"?
be8b28e03785f891ad85092a5f1adf96.jpg
WWE.com said:
As promised, CM Punk finally got a measure of retribution against his former best friend, Paul Heyman, at Night of Champions. But the satisfaction was cut short when Ryback came calling. Was the massive Superstar just doing what he’s normally done as of late — strike down seemingly random targets? Or does the mad scientist now have a monster at his beck and call?
4. Does RVD have Del Rio’s number?
3f833404e22c3fd1976c04edb689ca21.jpg

WWE.com said:
Former WWE and ECW Champion Rob Van Dam appeared poised to add World Heavyweight Champion to his illustrious resume at Night of Champions, but the cunning reigning titleholder, Alberto Del Rio, had other plans. After their brutal bout that resulted in Del Rio getting himself disqualified, RVD struck with a painful Van Daminator and strutted about the ring with the World Heavyweight Title. Is it only a matter of time until he claims the coveted prize for his own?
5. Who can stop The Shield?
0857296d94a12cd79f8b7299ceca67a2.png
WWE.com said:
Under the bright lights of the pay-per-view stage, The Shield once again showed the world that they are one of the most dominant forces in all of WWE. United States Champion Dean Ambrose took care of business against Dolph Ziggler, while WWE Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns shut down a challenge from The Prime Time Players. Can anyone tame these Hounds of Justice? Don’t miss the fallout from Night of Champions tonight on Raw, starting at 8/7 CT on USA Network.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I still think RAW is going to be enjoyable. Too bad I'm missing it for GTA motherfucking 5!

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
A RyBotch push? Fuck dat shit

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Their was more drama last night over the decisions during Night of Champions, than a Jerry Springer show.I can't say anything, without using spoiler tags around what I wanna say, but Raw tonight should have plenty of drama, get you popcorn ready.I'm looking forward to discussing this Raw tonight with my brothas and sistas.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Wait, so a telegraphed dusty finish from last night, Ryback starting a feud w/ Punk, RVD/Del Rio continuing and a Dusty Rhodes appearance to be humiliated by HHH.

oh and the stale ass shield being shoved down our throats. OMG TRIPLE POWERBOMB.

doubt I tune in

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So everyone is pretty positive db won't remain champ, right?

I'm the only one that says he will continue with the title.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Monday Night Raw time holla..holla.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Wait, so a telegraphed dusty finish from last night, Ryback starting a feud w/ Punk, RVD/Del Rio continuing and a Dusty Rhodes appearance to be humiliated by HHH.

oh and the stale ass shield being shoved down our throats. OMG TRIPLE POWERBOMB.

doubt I tune in

lol you'll tune in, shut up

Reactions: Danielson