WWE RAW September 10th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Holy shit what happened to Lawler? Just read on some news site he had a heart attack on RAW?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
leojay said:
Holy shit what happened to Lawler? Just read on some news site he had a heart attack on RAW?

He had a seizure. http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=71826

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I'm lost for words. I can't express interest in the show after the current state of Lawler. This is actually frustrating.

Reactions: Snowman1

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Gotta' love one GM coming out to interrupt the other.

Anyway, this is what WWE posted on their website so far:

During the tag team match between Kane & Daniel Bryan and The Prime Time Players tonight on Raw, viewers may have noticed members of the audience and WWE production team staring toward the commentary booth, as well as the absence of Jerry “The King” Lawler’s voice. WWE.com has learned that the WWE Hall of Famer collapsed at the announcers' table and was tended to in the locker room area by WWE medical staff. Lawler was then taken from the arena to a medical facility in Montreal.

We will have updates on Lawler’s condition as this story progresses.