• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW Roulette 27th June 2011 - LIVE Discussion

Troy

I honestly don't see a four team tag event happening anytime soon in the WWE. I wonder if any match will be purely random they've done it before or at least hidden the slowing of the wheel better when Bischoff was around.

I wish we would see four team tag matches in WWE and it is a shame that they don't book them. Four team elimination matches for the title on PPV are great. The problem is finding four teams in WWE.

Uso's vs. Slater/Gabriel vs. McGillicuty vs. Jinder Mahal/Khali.

Andrew

Henry once again can't open a door for shit

instead he rips the shit out of it...

Damn Henry is getting a push of his life!

He enters the ring and he is going to KILL Big Show!

Andrew

ADR goes over Big Show literally because Henry & Show will feud...

Henry whacks Big Show with the door.

I am liking this feud, two big guys they're making it work

Troy

I like Henry about 100 times more as a heel than as a face.

GIVE HENRY THE TITLE!

Andrew

'HOLY SHIT' chant breaks out.

Nice how WWE are too slow to block the audience noise here, the crowd is into it and Henry is a beast. Am I the only one who is actually excited to see this feud?

Troy

Holy shit half the cage side collapses when Henry puts Show through the cage.

Henry is a beast and looks in much better shape.

Andrew

Nice how WWE are too slow to block the audience noise here, the crowd is into it and Henry is a beast. Am I the only one who is actually excited to see this feud?

Mark Henry really playing a great heel, telling a fan I'm over here and you're over there.

Troy

Mark Henry really playing a great heel, telling a fan I'm over here and you're over there.

I am pretty sure they can't block the chants so they just let them happen.

Henry is looking so confident.

Andrew

We hit over 100 posts already! Let's try and make it to 200 before the show ends.

WS posting like crazy lately :D

Troy

We hit over 100 posts already! Let's try and make it to 200 before the show ends.

WS posting like crazy lately :D

It has been another great month. We have already beating the posting record we made last month. Should be close to 4500 posts for this month.