• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW Roulette 27th June 2011 - LIVE Discussion

Andrew

I want to get that WCW Nitro DVD, might actually get it from Big W or something if they're selling it there.

Possibly JB Hi Fi will too.

Troy

Sin Cara just did the chavo strut

I am sure Chavo will let his thoughts known on Twitter very soon.

Player's choice and Vickie's banned from the ringside.

I like how this sounds rigged because Kofi just said 'The match that should have happened last week'.

Dolph vs Kofi is next I believe.

I don't mind it, I know that this is rigged. At least we get given some good stipulation matches.

John McHenry

John McHenry
To Answer the earlier question about Kane's Eyes they've been doing that off and on since he had the mask. Just something that isn't very consistant.

Troy

I want to get that WCW Nitro DVD, might actually get it from Big W or something if they're selling it there.

Possibly JB Hi Fi will too.

It is released on June 29th in Australia. I am hoping to get one from www.wwedvd.com.au for a competition. Otherwise you should buy it through them :D

Troy

Well snap, they just announced who's in the RAW MITB...

Now it's Kofi vs. Ziggler

I didn't pick up all of the names.

I think it was: Truth, Swagger, Bourne, Mysterio, Ziggler, Kingston, Del Rio ????

Andrew

Vickie bitching and two refs take her backstage. Kofi getting some pops here, probably his only way of getting over more as a face. He hasn't been getting the chants he really wants to.

Kofi and Ziggler needs new feuds, they've faced each other for so long now that their matches aren't of much interest.

Andrew

Funny thing Ziggler wasn't named, will he face Ryder? Could it be?

A few faces weren't named and could be pushed over the next few weeks.

Troy

Best & Worst Wrestlemania matches

Funny thing Ziggler wasn't named, will he face Ryder? Could it be?

A few faces weren't named and could be pushed over the next few weeks.

Ah that is the extra one. Ziggler vs. Ryder would be great.