WWE RAW October 29th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Farrrooq Garrett Bischoff said:
Breasts>>>>>>>>>Prostate :pity: plus which makes Vince looks good?

But isn't prostate cancer also a major killer? Not to sound sexist but wouldn't Vince standing up to help both charities make him look even better?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
But isn't prostate cancer also a major killer? Not to sound sexist but wouldn't Vince standing up to help both charities make him look even better?

Of course it would, but breast cancer gets major exposure and makes them look good, and he doesn't have to give one million more dollars out to another charity if he only does one. Sad but true, people seem to care more about breast cancer then prostate cancer.

Stopspot

Reaction score
WWE donated 1 million to Breast cancer research

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Stopspot said:

Seriously, you aren't sounding sexist at all, if nothing else they do by not highlighting prostate cancer.

It seems like a great idea. Maybe they just came up with the idea early October, maybe it's because the NFL is spotlighting it as well (you know how Vince loves ripping off pop culture) whereas prostate cancer doesn't get nearly as much coverage.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Farrrooq Garrett Bischoff said:
Of course it would, but breast cancer gets major exposure and makes them look good, and he doesn't have to give one million more dollars out to another charity if he only does one. Sad but true, people seem to care more about breast cancer then prostate cancer.

Yeah and it shocks me a little bit really? In Sweden we have one month dedicated to breast cancer awareness (October) and one for prostate cancer (April/May) so I am confused by this sole focus on one.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Yeah....The Rolling Stone.... >_>