WWE RAW October 29th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Don't want to be mean....but please.....just stay at home, retire, go golf, go do something, but PLEASE don't return to in ring or commentary :sad: We'll take JBL, Miz, CM Punk, Taz, anybody :((

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
A 3 hour RAW really shouldn't be a "fuck sake hurry up and get to the main event" type show, but it really is atm.

Absolutely. With Niners-Cardinals on behind me.. I'm dying to know why dafuq I'm still watching this. Hence the low ratings. This hasn't been bad, but it's not keeping my interest whatsoever.

Eh, I'm fine with this, but just for character continuity... STOP FUCKING SKIPPING AJ! GO AWAY

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Beth.. Stop taunting AJ and fight :damn: ..

AJ get into this thing!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
leojay said:
Rhodes Scholars and the 3MB vs The Job Squad and THN where the winning captains take the gold? I love it!

Hell yes! This would be absolute gold!

One of us should come up with something in the "Survivor Series Dream Card" section later.