WWE RAW October 29th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
leojay said:
They are? I didn't know that :cornette:

Here it is:

Current Era: AJ Lee and Damien Sandow (already announced), Antonio Cesaro, Drew McIntyre, Layla, Natalya, Ryback, Tensai, The Usos (Jimmy & Jey), Yoshi Tatsu.

Attitude Era: Mike Tyson (Pre-Order DLC), Brian Pillman, Chainsaw Charlie (Terry Funk), Diamond Dallas Page (Fan Axxese exclusive), Gangrel, Goldust (Fan Axxese exclusive), Rikishi, Too Cool (Scotty 2 Hotty & Grandmaster Sexay), Val Venis.

http://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/news/wwe13/wwe-13-all-21-dlc-characters-revealed-including-ryback-tensai-antonio-cesaro-layla-natalya-the-usos-rikishi-too-cool-ddp-and-more-kimura-lock-30-screenshots

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Rain said:
I think they're releasing a DLC pack with 21 new superstars. Ryback, Sandow, Goldust, Cesaro, Thuganomics Cena...

If that helps anything

But Ryback and AJ Lee are dlc in wii!! :upset:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Watching Wade/Randy now. Started a few minutes late, fast forwarding through commercials.

(Sidenote in response to an earlier post: I'm getting WWE 13.)

Hanging out with a friend, watching Raw, waiting for supper to cool so we can eat red beans and rice, then it's time for birthday presents and cemetery birthday cake. :) I'm excited, but it means I likely won't be posting much here, if any.

Let the fun roll on!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
GrammarNazi82 said:
Watching Wade/Randy now. Started a few minutes late, fast forwarding through commercials.

Hanging out with a friend, watching Raw, waiting for supper to cool so we can eat red beans and rice, then it's time for birthday presents and cemetery birthday cake. :) I'm excited, but it means I likely won't be posting much here, if any.

Let the fun roll on!

Have a great birthday!

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Rain said:
Here it is:

Current Era: AJ Lee and Damien Sandow (already announced), Antonio Cesaro, Drew McIntyre, Layla, Natalya, Ryback, Tensai, The Usos (Jimmy & Jey), Yoshi Tatsu.

Attitude Era: Mike Tyson (Pre-Order DLC), Brian Pillman, Chainsaw Charlie (Terry Funk), Diamond Dallas Page (Fan Axxese exclusive), Gangrel, Goldust (Fan Axxese exclusive), Rikishi, Too Cool (Scotty 2 Hotty & Grandmaster Sexay), Val Venis.

http://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/news/wwe13/wwe-13-all-21-dlc-characters-revealed-including-ryback-tensai-antonio-cesaro-layla-natalya-the-usos-rikishi-too-cool-ddp-and-more-kimura-lock-30-screenshots

Well I'll be damned. :yay:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:

Let the fun roll on!

:sad: So I came over to the discussion thread for nothing, eh? Haha. Happy birthday, Miss Nazi!

WHY IS DOCTOR WATSON FEMALE?

Reactions: GrammarNazi82