WWE RAW October 22nd 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Things change in WWE so quickly. The dark match for the Wrestlemania before last was Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus, then they were in the WHC match the next year.

Yeah, so weird. They may as well have made it a dark match again tbh!

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Apparently he has his own entrance song and titantron so maybe it's close.

Yeah I read something like that regarding the house shows. Seem's a little closer for sure. :maybe:

Reaction score
I wonder what Vince is thinking/expecting about the amount of viewers for tonight's RAW. We got the final presidential debate tonight and football game.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
I wonder what Vince is thinking/expecting the amount of viewers for tonight's RAW. We got the final presidential debate tonight and football game.

I didn't know that, Viewership will be down I expect.

What do you think they'll get Hoss?

Reaction score
Nvm that figure. Looking at this thread, it might be actually 2 million or less. Looks like they already managed to get only 3.5mil on the 10/1/12 episode.