WWE RAW October 1st 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
WWE RAW Predictions

This should be discussed in RAW discussion thread.

Lacky said:
:dawg: You're right Dawg.

Didn't know Crayo was your bitch. :dawg:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lacky said:
I watch Raw alone 3am in my bedroom. Fun right. :yay:

lol 3 a.m.??? Dannngg. I get off work at 5 ish and get home in time to eat and clean my balls then it's raw time.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
- The official WWE website has announced that tonight on Raw, SmackDown General Manager Booker T will moderate a World Championship debate between Sheamus and Big Show ahead of their World Heavyweight Championship Match at WWE Hell in a Cell on Oct. 28.

Booker T called upon fans to tweet and Tout questions for both the champion and challenger, with selected questions being posed on-air. Fans can submit their inquiries using the hashtag #SheamusShow.

God, I have a question for you... :why:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
^ Love posting after such an epic post as one that includes the phrase, "clean my balls."

It's Monday, which means Raw tonight, which means yay.

Possibility of Cena not being on Raw tonight? :yay:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Damnit, you messed up my post following Danny's, Punk. :tough:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
DannyWoods11 said:
Do any of you guys have people you can watch raw with? I usually have to watch alone besides wrestlemania, that's when all my friends become wrestling fans again.

Nope, I just watch it by myself. I only have one friend in real life who even watches wrestling, but we seldom ever get to watch it together. Otherwise, we just talk about it.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
GrammarNazi82 said:
Damnit, you messed up my post following Danny's, Punk. :tough:

LMAO. I thought we were in safe place haha ya know, circle of trust where i can speak my mind. Are we not?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
GrammarNazi82 said:
Nope, I just watch it by myself. I only have one friend in real life who even watches wrestling, but we seldom ever get to watch it together. Otherwise, we just talk about it.

That's almost identical to me. Well, one friend that actually knows what im talking about anyways.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I love this point in the discussion thread where GN turns into a total post whore.

I also only have a few friends who watch wrestling, struggling to turn them into smarks though, they both love Boreton :haha:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I wish I knew someone who at least knew what wrestling is in real life. :downer: