WWE RAW October 15th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
DannyWoods11 said:
I agree with you, i'm loving the tag team division. Always as a kid i was a smaller kid and looked up to the cruiserweight division in the wcw and would love to see a revive of sorts. Maybe a little less of aj/brodus/any nonsensical segment and more of that. I'm just splitting hairs on this because i know some people love the segments.

Yeah, I pretty much got into wrestling from the cruiserweights in WCW. Sucks how they don't have it anymore, especially the way it ended (fuck you hornswoggle).

We should get it soon. I mean, we have like 5 shows a week or WWE, one being three god damn hours. SURELY they can put in a cruiserweight belt :/

My point was saying atleast they're pushing those lower card guys than giving more shit screen time to Brodus and AJ.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
leojay said:
Yeah, I pretty much got into wrestling from the cruiserweights in WCW. Sucks how they don't have it anymore, especially the way it ended (fuck you hornswoggle).

We should get it soon. I mean, we have like 5 shows a week or WWE, one being three god damn hours. SURELY they can put in a cruiserweight belt :/

My point was saying atleast they're pushing those lower card guys than giving more shit screen time to Brodus and AJ.

+1 i totally agree with this post.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Legion said:
I just want Raw to hurry up so I can go bed. :lol1:

Isn't it ending in like, 12 minutes? lol.

Can't believe you guys stay up to watch this :dawg:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
It's just a pain in the ass watching Raw at nearly 4am when all you want to do is watch the final segment rest of the show has been 1.5/10. :lol1: