WWE RAW October 15th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
Wait a sec, werent rhode scholars supposed to face the mexicans and not the ricans

Rey has the flu :haha:

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Sandows arrogant and smug cartwheel makes him for me. So damn hilarious :yay:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
DannyWoods11 said:
Oh darn. What about kidd and gabriel and some of the smaller guys getting more on air time on raw? Instead Aj/Brodus dance stuff that goes on.

I'm a fan of Kidd & Gabriel. Same for Riley, Bateman and Curtis..

Such a shame those guys ain't getting TV time.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
leojay said:
You've got a point there. With three hours you'd think they'd be able to have more lower midcarders perform, but now it feels like the show is mostly silly novelty gimmicks and no real wrestling.

With saying this though, tag team wrestling is very much revived which is a good start. I believe this is the second tag team match on RAW tonight? That's a good start

I agree with you, i'm loving the tag team division. Always as a kid i was a smaller kid and looked up to the cruiserweight division in the wcw and would love to see a revive of sorts. Maybe a little less of aj/brodus/any nonsensical segment and more of that. I'm just splitting hairs on this because i know some people love the segments.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Glad Sandow and Rhodes won. Should be a good match against Cara and Rey next week. :eek:tunga:

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
DannyWoods11 said:
Oh darn. What about kidd and gabriel and some of the smaller guys getting more on air time on raw? Instead Aj/Brodus dance stuff that goes on.

Gabriel seems to be getting somewhat of a promotion. He had a pretty sweet match with Cesaro earlier tonight.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Jose Tortilla said:
I'm a fan of Kidd & Gabriel. Same for Riley, Bateman and Curtis..

Such a shame those guys ain't getting TV time.

Yeah man that's what i meant with that post. I'd love to see more of them and less segments unless they are truly progressing a story.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
leojay said:
Gabriel seems to be getting somewhat of a promotion. He had a pretty sweet match with Cesaro earlier tonight.

Yeah he did, i'd love to see him get a story to progress or a little rivalry.