• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW October 15th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

Danielson

Champion
leojay said:
Oh, would you rather Brodus dancing instead? Atleast the band is hilariously Blue :eek:tunga:

I'm just a fan of more wrestling in general. They can't get the smaller athletic guys a divison but have time for all of the other nonsense? I would love to see kidd and gabriel on raw week in and week out.

leojay

Champion
DannyWoods11 said:
I'm just a fan of more wrestling in general. They can't get the smaller athletic guys a divison but have time for all of the other nonsense? I would love to see kidd and gabriel on raw week in and week out.

You've got a point there. With three hours you'd think they'd be able to have more lower midcarders perform, but now it feels like the show is mostly silly novelty gimmicks and no real wrestling.

With saying this though, tag team wrestling is very much revived which is a good start. I believe this is the second tag team match on RAW tonight? That's a good start

Danielson

Champion
Jose Tortilla said:
He has a broken wrist.. So a match wont happen.

Oh darn. What about kidd and gabriel and some of the smaller guys getting more on air time on raw? Instead Aj/Brodus dance stuff that goes on.