WWE RAW October 15th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
@[DannyWoods11] What you looking most forward to lad? :eek:tunga:

Who do you think has chosen?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Legion said:
@[DannyWoods11] What you looking most forward to lad? :eek:tunga:

Who do you think has chosen?

I don't think it will be as simple as a triple threat match. I have yet to see Ryback wrestle for more than 5 minutes, let alone having to pull off a triple threat match for a championship belt. I think maybe too much too fast for this guy if that did happen. I'm thinking cena vs punk because punk knows cena is hurt and they will make punk look like a coward to gain more heat.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
DannyWoods11 said:
I don't think it will be as simple as a triple threat match. I have yet to see Ryback wrestle for more than 5 minutes, let alone having to pull off a triple threat match for a championship belt. I think maybe too much too fast for this guy if that did happen. I'm thinking cena vs punk because punk knows cena is hurt and they will make punk look like a coward to gain more heat.

Good call indeed.

I'm a massive supporter of Ryback I too pushing him up to the main event too fast could ruin his long term future. Hopefully he'll stay midcard and feud with either The Miz or Cesaro.

Reaction score
So I guess Punk will choose no one and Vince comes in and chooses both men.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
So I guess Punk will choose no one and Vince comes in and chooses both men.

Maybe, but I think he'll pick John Chena.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Legion said:
Good call indeed.

I'm a massive supporter of Ryback I too pushing him up to the main event too fast could ruin his long term future. Hopefully he'll stay midcard and feud with either The Miz or Cesaro.

Yeah once he can have a full match against worthy opponents and does well I will give him the nod on a match for the strap.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Completely agree. I wonder who he'll be versing tonight. I'm calling tag match including Punk/Ryback/Cena and someone else.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
DannyWoods11 said:

I don't think a Triple Threat would be that bad, as it would decrease Ryback's workload, meaning Cena and Punk can basically carry him through the match and call all the spots etc. He would add so much and freshen up the (imo) Cena vs Punk match, which we've seen too many times in the last year.

Can definitely see Punk coming out and saying 'I choose nobody because I'm not respected etc etc' then Vince coming out and announcing it's a Triple Threat.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
I don't think a Triple Threat would be that bad, as it would decrease Ryback's workload, meaning Cena and Punk can basically carry him through the match and call all the spots etc. He would add so much and freshen up the (imo) Cena vs Punk match, which we've seen too many times in the last year.

Can definitely see Punk coming out and saying 'I choose nobody because I'm not respected etc etc' then Vince coming out and announcing it's a Triple Threat.

Sounds about right very good post indeed. Although if it is a Triple threat would Cena be the one who gets pinned to protect Rybacks "Streak"

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Once I get started on WWE theories my head will just explode. Hopefully Cena will be the one who gets pinned.