WWE RAW November 26th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Ugh this is going to be a shitty segment...

Ziggler please save us

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
No more Vickie this week please.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
May call it a night but convinced shield will do something later aaargh lol

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
@[Wacokid27] What did you think of the way they introduced Reigns? I liked that they set him up as the silent big man.

Thought it was excellent.

He's got the best look of the three, but seems a lot rawer in the ring (I don't think he's got as much ability as Rollins there) and tonight's the only time I've ever heard him talk. I get the feeling he's got a lot to learn about these aspects of the business.

It's probably good that they're not talking up his familial relationship with Rocky, since he could only suffer by those comparisons considering Rocky's all-around greatness (let's face it, the guy was the total package for a pro wrestler, even exceeding :finger: in many ways).

wk

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The Shield will definitely do something on the show tonight since the interview wasnt live

Stopspot

Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
Thought it was excellent.

He's got the best look of the three, but seems a lot rawer in the ring (I don't think he's got as much ability as Rollins there) and tonight's the only time I've ever heard him talk. I get the feeling he's got a lot to learn about these aspects of the business.

It's probably good that they're not talking up his familial relationship with Rocky, since he could only suffer by those comparisons considering Rocky's all-around greatness (let's face it, the guy was the total package for a pro wrestler, even exceeding :finger: in many ways).

wk
He's only been wrestling for 2 years so he is easily the greenest of the three. He is a good wrestler for a 2 year rookie though. He is pretty damn athletic as well for a guy his size. His old FCW work was pretty impressive since he can move like only a Samoan can when he wants to.

I like to compare him to Batista at his debut but with more athleticism.

Stopspot

Reaction score
John comedy selling the shit out of that butt slap