WWE RAW November 26th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Which is why I think the segment worked real well.
Rollins was set up as the idealist of the group. The one who truly believes in what the group says it stands for. Which means he will most likely be the guy to break from the group first and set up a rivalry with Dean which has the possibility of being great. Dean is the callous and psychotic one which will make their interaction great.

Only place I disagree with this is that I think the feud will be Rollins vs. Punk. Other than that, great.

wk

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
Only place I disagree with this is that I think the feud will be Rollins vs. Punk. Other than that, great.

wk
Both Rollins vs Ambrose and Rollins vs Punk would be amazing.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Rollins cuts a better face promo to be fair. He is a natural face.

That's true. And he's got a ton o face potential, more than anyone on the roster outside of Mysterio.

wk

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Both Rollins vs Ambrose and Rollins vs Punk would be amazing.

Absolutely agree.

And, if his ring work is as good as the examples I've seen, Ambrose vs. Cena would be out of this world, too.

wk

Stopspot

Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
That's true. And he's got a ton o face potential, more than anyone on the roster outside of Mysterio.

wk

His NXT and FCW face work has been really good and he has that face charisma in abundance. Plus a face friendly moveset with alot of high flying moves. The possibilities with him as a face are great indeed

Stopspot

Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
Absolutely agree.

And, if his ring work is as good as the examples I've seen, Ambrose vs. Cena would be out of this world, too.

wk

My god man. Rollins vs Punk and Ambrose vs Cena would truly be possibly a passing the torch moment.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
My god man. Rollins vs Punk and Ambrose vs Cena would truly be possibly a passing the torch moment.

I just haven't seen as much of Ambrose's in-ring work as I have of Rollin's, of which I've seen a ton.

Ambrose's mic work is amazing for a guy who's never cut an actual WWE promo (until tonight, anyway).

I still think we're going to see those three again before the night is over.

wk

Stopspot

Reaction score
@[Wacokid27] What did you think of the way they introduced Reigns? I liked that they set him up as the silent big man.

CM CRUNK

The Artiste
Reaction score
Cena/AJ again ?
Really ? Really ? Really ?