WWE RAW November 26th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Wish that segment was live tbh. Ambrose unsurprisingly cut the best promo. Rollins just isn't a heel, sorry.

Which is why I think the segment worked real well.
Rollins was set up as the idealist of the group. The one who truly believes in what the group says it stands for. Which means he will most likely be the guy to break from the group first and set up a rivalry with Dean which has the possibility of being great. Dean is the callous and psychotic one which will make their interaction great.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
MarkyMark said:
I didn't think it was that great honestly. Just decent.

Considering it was a first promo that was led by a third (or in this case fourth) party (as opposed to a solo promo, where you're in charge of all of the pacing), it was above average.

A one-man promo by Ambrose probably would have been better. A one-man with Rollins would have been about the same as this one was. A one-man with Reigns would most likely have been utter shite.

wk

Stopspot

Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
Considering it was a first promo that was led by a third (or in this case fourth) party (as opposed to a solo promo, where you're in charge of all of the pacing), it was above average.

A one-man promo by Ambrose probably would have been better. A one-man with Rollins would have been about the same as this one was. A one-man with Reigns would most likely have been utter shite.

wk
Rollins cuts a better face promo to be fair. He is a natural face.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Divas ewww.

Really hope paige gets the call up soon

Stopspot

Reaction score
Alicia about to be sent back to the kitchen.