WWE RAW November 26th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
We have had lots of build for TLC but most of it nothing we didnt already kno.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Wacokid27 said:
You have to remember the basic reality of storytelling is that villains are flat-out more interesting than heroes.

Who's the more interesting character: Superman or Lex Luthor? Batman (the ost interesting hero in existence) or Joker? Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader? Harry Potter or Voldemort? Edward or anybody out to kill Bella in the Twilight books?

Add to that the reality, in the world of pro wrestling, that the big, muscular guys always end up being the heroes (Hogan (in his prime), Cena, Rocky, now Ryback - same list from earlier, but I digress). Meanwhile, the leaner, meaner, smarter guys end up being the villains (Punk, Edge, Michaels in his early work, HHH before he bulked up) and most of us think that Daniel Bryan is more in that latter category than the former, which suggests that he'll end up spending most of his career as a heel. Somebody's gotta be around to take on the Rybacks, Cenas, Rollinses, Sheamuses, etc., of the WWE. Since the future boss is so high on DBD, that does bode well for his future and for his future success. He'll end up having multiple world title reigns, if for no other reason than the fact that most people find it more interesting to watch the hero chase the title than hold it and beat everybody in defending it, which most fans tend to find very boring (as we did during that 380-day WWE Title Reign by Cena about 6 years ago).

So, relax. DBD will be around for a long time and will always have something to do.

wk

You should think about writing a wrestling blog somewhere. I'd read it.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
DannyWoods said:
You should think about writing a wrestling blog somewhere. I'd read it.

I think Waco actually is a published writer.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
On a side note guys.....Antonio is being shown pretty strongly in this match. I like it.

Stopspot

Reaction score
That move reminded me of Cesaro's Alpamere waterslide

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Wacokid27 said:
Don't know where I could do such a thing.

But I have thought about it.

wk

I'm not sure either but there are blog sites like wordpress.com and other outlets that you could advertise on other sites to get people to read it. I know i would be interested though so if you do just give me a link and i'd help promote it.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I was half expecting Sheamus to squash Cesaro but this has been a good match an made em both look good.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Cesaro looked so Fing strong in that match

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
A great match ends in a count out. Fuck that. Show should have at least interfered instead. Don't like Antonio being thrown out of the ring and all of a sudden not being able to get up