WWE RAW November 12th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Damn any better from last week?

Not really, I should really go to the doctors but he's so poor at his job. He'll only misdiagnose me.

I've been on Twitter a lot because I can lay in the bed with my tablet. Laptop not so much.

Feel like death, I feel so good on a morning when I'm walking and soon as the day wears on I'm in bed by 2pm-3pm.

I'll get through it I suppose. :maybe:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
How long has it been now? Without meaning to be patronizing it sounds like you should see a doctor by this point.

Around 2 weeks, my doctor misdiagnosed my Nanna's cancer for shingles. I see no reason to visit him. :pity:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lacky said:
Not really, I should really go to the doctors but he's so poor at his job. He'll only misdiagnose me.

I've been on Twitter a lot because I can lay in the bed with my tablet. Laptop not so much.

Feel like death, I feel so good on a morning when I'm walking and soon as the day wears on I'm in bed by 2pm-3pm.

I'll get through it I suppose. :maybe:

Sounds like bad flu. What bothers you the most with it? For example the blocked nose, cough, headaches or what?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Sounds like bad flu. What bothers you the most with it? For example the blocked nose, cough, headaches or what?

I'm making post in T-Showoff as we speak.