WWE RAW November 12th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Sd0ih.png

When

United States: Monday Night, Nov. 12, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, Nov. 13, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where

Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH

RAW Five-Point Preview

5ZctI.jpg

WWE.com said:
The topic of the week is food, and not just because Thanksgiving is officially around the corner. Specifically, we’re talking about the latest course in Ryback’s never-ending feeding frenzy throughout the ranks of WWE. The monster finally fed on CM Punk last week, decimating the WWE Champion in a tag team match only hours after Mr. McMahon declared Ryback and John Cena would challenge for The Second City Saint’s title in a Triple Threat Match at Survivor Series. But even so, it seemed to be Cena who got Ryback’s mouth watering the most, and the specter of an all-out brawl between the two strongmen now looms large. What developments will Monday bring? Here’s our five-point preview.

PS: Jerry Lawler’s back!!! We’re excited, too.

Now hear this

nFsGo.png

WWE.com said:
The hits just keep on coming for John Cena, who finds himself further embroiled in the “AJ scandal” with each passing week. This time out, Raw Managing Supervisor Vickie Guerrero purports to have obtained further evidence supporting the Cenation leader’s supposed indiscretions with former Raw General Manager AJ Lee, tweeting that she can't wait for the WWE Universe to hear what she's got in store. Will this be the smoking gun that validates Vickie’s crusade against AJ? Or is it just another elaborate ploy to drag her predecessor’s name through the mud?

Foley's five

oQ9NH.png

WWE.com said:
Time’s officially up and Mick Foley will have to name the fifth member of his Survivor Series team following Ryback’s reassignment to the WWE Title Match at the fall classic. We at WWE.com have already offered a few suggestions to The Hardcore Legend, but there are plenty of others we may not have considered. It’s decision time for Mrs. Foley’s Baby Boy; who’s Mick gonna pick? Could it be one of these Superstars?

The Maddox Paradox

4cp1k.png

WWE.com said:
A seven-figure deal and a lifelong dream are at stake for Brad Maddox when he steps into the ring against Ryback this week. Mr. McMahon offered the audacious referee a $1 million contract if Maddox prevails against the monster, giving Maddox the chance to fulfill his dream of becoming a WWE Superstar. Granted, that’s a bit of a loaded opportunity at best, but Maddox is a crafty one, and he’s faced Ryback before in Ohio Valley Wrestling. Can an upset truly be lurking around the corner?

The King has returned

v3z6o.png

WWE.com said:
Prostrate thyself before “The King,” WWE Universe: Two months after suffering a near-fatal heart attack live on the air, Jerry “The King” Lawler will make his triumphant return to the announce table, taking his rightful place calling the action of Monday Night Raw. Expect barbs, zingers and maybe a few tears shed when “The King” reclaims his throne alongside Michael Cole after a lengthy convalescence. Welcome back, Jerry. Long may you reign.

Stay hungry

uU1up.png

WWE.com said:
Ryback finally got his wish last Monday when the beast took a big bite (metaphorically speaking) out of WWE Champion CM Punk during the tag team match that closed out the show. But what happened after Ryback scored the deciding pinfall was more interesting, as the hulking Superstar shared a tense staredown with none other than John Cena, the third competitor in the Triple Threat WWE Title Match at Survivor Series this Sunday. Ryback and the Cenation leader have yet to officially cross paths, but it seems to us like the ravenous rising star just realized there may be another course on the menu worthy of his attention. What will happen when the two are face to face on Raw this week? Find out at 8/7 CT on USA Network!

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
I wanna take this moment to write my first post ever in a Raw discussion thread.

Ahh, feels so... Wierd. You are welcome.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I shan't be watching. Unfortunately it feels like I've given up on wrestling at the moment.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Gonna feel empty :why:

I just don't feel like posting anymore. :upset: I'm on the forum 10 hours a day, and the past couple of days I've only posted like 50 times. You're the top poster with like 40 odd posts. :pity1:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Such a slacker MOTM.

I wonder if anyone is ever going to get two months in a row lol. And stats.php is so inaccurate, stop checking it lol.

Yesterday nothing on the forum was going on so I spent 38 minutes refreshing stats.php. :true:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lacky said:
Yesterday nothing on the forum was going on so I spent 38 minutes refreshing stats.php. :true:

Lol funny yet a bit worrying :shock:

Don't expect so much from the forum on days when most people aren't at home for whatever reasons.