• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW May 7th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

Saylor

Champion
I guess a quiet discussion thread tonight wouldn't be too bad since it seems like the show's going to be shit however it can turn out to be a good show, you never know. :ace:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Here's what I'm expecting:

-Replay of Brock vs Triple H segment last week, in full.
-Cena coming out to confront Brock. Brock responds on titantron. Cena makes bad jokes for 10 minutes. Ace appears to set up ME but doesn't explain shit.
-Pointless midcard filler match
-1-hour main event starring Sheamus and Big Show burying everyone
-Pointless midcard tag match
-Divas crap starring Eve and Kelly, not Layla.
-Main event where Cena overcomes the odds again, then Tensai runs out. AA, fade to black.

Woo. Can't wait.

Crayo

The Boss
Rainman said:
Here's what I'm expecting:

-Replay of Brock vs Triple H segment last week, in full.
-Cena coming out to confront Brock. Brock responds on titantron. Cena makes bad jokes for 10 minutes. Ace appears to set up ME but doesn't explain s***.
-Pointless midcard filler match
-1-hour main event starring Sheamus and Big Show burying everyone
-Pointless midcard tag match
-Divas crap starring Eve and Kelly, not Layla.
-Main event where Cena overcomes the odds again, then Tensai runs out. AA, fade to black.

Woo. Can't wait.

- Definitely will be replays.
- I think Cena/Brock is over now.
- Yup, before this, they'll replay the opening segment one or two times.
- Yup
- Yup
- Yup
- Ugh, Tensai -.-

Asskicker

Champion
I don't give a shit about tonights broadcast will prolly watch it just for them hoes and build between Dbryan and CMPunk

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Crayo said:
- Definitely will be replays.
- I think Cena/Brock is over now.
- Yup, before this, they'll replay the opening segment one or two times.
- Yup
- Yup
- Yup
- Ugh, Tensai -.-

The top babyfaces have to help each other protect their spots, brother.

And yeah, remember when Triple H was attacked by Nash, then they went to commercial, and they replayed the entire fucking segment in full, and then another commercial, and there was only time for one match before the ME?

Oh, geez. Raw is going to be abominable tonight. They are advertising a Epico and Primo appearance, at least.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Only watching live so I can make fun of it with you guys in here. If I watch it later I'll just end up fast forwarding through 90% of the show like I used to before I started posting here.

Crayo

The Boss
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Only watching live so I can make fun of it with you guys in here. If I watch it later I'll just end up fast forwarding through 90% of the show like I used to before I started posting here.

So true. I'm betting many many people can relate to that. WF helps ratings!!

GoldDust said:
I'll be here tonight!

YES! :)