WWE RAW May 21st 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Well Kane is more older of a wrestler than both of them, and Kane is percieved by most as just a Monster and of course your going to have him in that segment since the point of it was CM Punk getting payback the same exact way. I doubt we'll see Kane do anything else for this feud again.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Well Kane is more older of a wrestler than both of them, and Kane is percieved by most as just a Monster and of course your going to have him in that segment since the point of it was CM Punk getting payback the same exact way. I doubt we'll see Kane do anything else for this feud again.

I think most people view Kane more as a joke than a monster in 2012, despite WWE's attempts to rebuild him with the mask being put back on.

When the fuck is Brock coming back

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
yeah they did back WWECW. That feud would duck anyway. Punks too fast and Kanes too old

Ahh, missed that.

Crayo said:
No it wouldn't. Ewwww.

Keep Kane off RAW. Bryan/Punk needs to happen for the next 2 months at least.

It would be nice at Hell in a Cell, seeing Kane in one of those matches (despite both being watered down as hell) would be fun again. Now? Hell no!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
27d81888de734709d059f9cb1795848f.jpg

@[Big Hoss Rambler] And now the student has become the master.