• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW March 19th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

GoldDust

The Artiste
Reaction score
Could it be!!!! Is it here!!!!! The main event!!!! The undertaker shows his new haircut live on TV!!!!!!! Seriously not looking forward to those 3 ending the show.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Speaking of WM, what is Dolph doing? I suppose him and Swagger will be revealed as Johnny's last 2. If Miz doesn't get in, he'll be there in some form, and it will most probably have a lot more meaning than being in that crappy team match.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Sage said:
Speaking of WM, what is Dolph doing? I suppose him and Swagger will be revealed as Johnny's last 2. If Miz doesn't get in, he'll be there in some form, and it will most probably have a lot more meaning than being in that crappy team match.

Dolph's job is the prepare the champion for WM in his last feud before his WM feud by jobbing at the RR. Outside of that he doesn't get shit for WM

WWE logic at it's finest

Reactions: Snowman1

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah man the WWE championship match could've been built more better.

Is Punk's dad really a alcoholic and his sister a drug addict? I'm assuming one of those assumptions are false.