WWE RAW March 19th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GoldDust

The Artiste
Reaction score
Prince Alber or A-Train or Matthew Bloom or Giant Bernard....Whichever name you prefer.....I liked Prince Albert the best

Reaction score
leojay said:
Hi all, gonna join in on this discussion. Haven't been on much the last two weeks, have finals in two weeks so I've been studying.

Also don't know which admin is which now as it seems they changed their names >.<

Haw RAW started?

Almost been an hour of RAW dude.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
leojay said:
Hi all, gonna join in on this discussion. Haven't been on much the last two weeks, have finals in two weeks so I've been studying.

Also don't know which admin is which now as it seems they changed their names >.<

Haw RAW started?

I'm Crayo :) and yes it's been on for an hour. Cena vs Henry next.

That means HHH, Taker and HBK are the main-event of RAW, which means either something big is happening, or HHH needs some more fuel for his ego.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
dude i got so many projects plus tests, one tomorrow in biology because spring break is next week

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Was never the biggest fan of A-Train.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
leojay said:

Haw RAW started?

Serious Punk vs Y2J promo, Jericho talking about Celine, Punks sister.
Kane vs Big Show, Show lost and got punched by Rhodes.
Rock Promo.
Ryder vs Bryan, Bryan won by the lebell lock.