• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw - March 12, 2012 feat. a Rock Concert and Cena Rap

AZUCAR!

Because I checked sky here, and it's listed for 1AM not 2AM like it normally is. And i've checked the sky website and that's saying it's 1AM too.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Q Arena website has show starting at 8:15pm local time 45 minutes for dark match and supestars 2 hours of raw must just be a sky scheduling thing. But I'll be checking for sure.

PHX

Legacy Member
Cena would be more over than Rock for one night if he burned a Lebron jersey lol.

Andrew

USA ended it's daylight saving over the weekend. Thus why it's an hour early for most people.

Not long til the show now!

PY.

Really don't care for the Rock and Cena concert thing, and sadly it'll prolly take up most of the show.. 35-45 minutes.

Hyped for the HBK and Taker thing.. Seeing Taker bald > Rock/Cena concert.

SAL

Not gonna be able to review this week. Someone, in my steed, post a bunch of f-words and HHH pictures.