WWE RAW March 11th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Commentary really took away from that. We know the damn segment was bad, but I didn't need to be made aware of that. Missed out on whatever Maddox was saying

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Thats WWEs plan to make us stop complaining about commercials. Just have Brad talk for a couple minutes and then everyone begs for one

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
Commentary really took away from that. We know the damn segment was bad, but I didn't need to be made aware of that. Missed out on whatever Maddox was saying

I actually think it was botched. He seemingly had no idea what to say.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score

He said uhh, and, him, match. That is all.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

Maddox: Get the Jeritron 6000 out of the ring because we're having this match next.

Jericho: It's already not in the ring.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Crayo said:
I actually think it was botched. He seemingly had no idea what to say.

I actually thought it was done on purpose because that's how he usually acts. It's the perfect scheme, you never know when he botches :upset: