WWE Raw LIVE Discussion Thread 4/8/13 - WRESTLEMANIA AFTERMATH!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
20130408_EP_LIGHT_Cena_Preview_L_zpsbecabb36.jpg

THE AFTERMATH OF WRESTLEMANIA XXIX!!

Chris Jericho better learn to let the A's breathe!

After all the false starts, Fandango proved he is the real deal with a win over future WWE Hall of Famer Superstar Chris Jericho on The Grandest Stage of Them All. Even Y2J agrees his loss to Fandango is one of the greatest upsets in WrestleMania history. But what is next for Fandango? Does he have what it takes to keep winning in WWE?

The Miz regained the Intercontinental Title on YouTube....

Over the course of history, Miz has chalked up quite a WrestleMania resume. He retained the WWE Title, retained the WWE Tag Team Titles and now captured the Intercontinental Title on The Grandest Stage of Them All. Who will be the first to step up and challenge The Awesome One?

So, CM Punk turned out to be the "1" in 21-0.

CM Punk came to WrestleMania to prove to the world that The Undertaker was not a Demon from Death Valley, that his mythical urn was nothing but a tin jar full of dirt, that The Deadman’s storied Streak was just another record waiting to be broken. However, on The Grandest Stage of Them All, Punk faced the same reality as 20 other Superstars before him. The Undertaker proved that the legend of The Phenom is not just “hocus pocus.â€￾

THE CHAMP IS HERE....every week....

After spending a year lamenting his loss to The Rock at last year’s WrestleMania, new WWE Champion John Cena has finally redeemed himselfon The Grandest Stage of Them All.Now that the 11-time WWE Champion is back atop the WWE, who will be the first to challenge him?

-----------------------------

Make sure to be here for the aftermath of Raw of a very polarizing Wrestlemania.​

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Ahhh, the Raw after Wrestlemania. Traditionally a big show, this could be fun.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Last year's post-WM raw was great.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Raw tonight should be a pretty fun show, hopefully the turn out stays as strong as it has been lately for these things.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Cena drops the title to Punk I'm calling it

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

I doubt it. I actually think the rock will be at this Raw too. Can't wait to see Bruno again on regular tv.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

I'd mark out, but it won't happen

But only a few hours away, are you all ready to see if someone returns? If something shocking happens like a new champion.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
interesting backstage news doing the rounds at the moment concerning The Rock's involvement tonight. Obviously seeing is believing, but still very interesting.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Hate to be the one to post this but it needs to be here so....

PW Insider said:
This is all developing as I write this, but WWE is working re-write massive parts of tonight's Raw as The Rock is not there as originally planned.

The word backstage is that he left for Los Angeles this morning. WWE sources indicate this caught the company completely off guard and there's a lot of heat on Rock at the moment.

This is not a planned angle to sell Rock being upset over losing the WWE title. He was worked into their plans going forward and there had been talk of shooting a major angle with Rock to begin building Wrestlemania 30, possibly an angle with Undertaker or Brock Lesnar (we've heard both discussed but mostly Lesnar) and all that is out the window now.
I guess we'll find out more about this over the next couple of days but it's obviously not good. Meanwhile, it appears they already had Cena's ER angle planned, so obviously The Rock wasn't a part of that.

The Viper

Reaction score
I was just about to post that. On the up and up, I see, Fuji. Thank you.

Oh and fuck you too then, Rock.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I'm not totally convinced that the article has all the details.

The Rock is a consummate professional and I don't believe he'd just walk out like that. As much as I dislike him.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
If this is true, somebody in the Rock's family better have died because if its anything other than a family emergency, he's the biggest piece of shit in this planet.

Here's an update on the angle and The Rock.
- There is said to be absolute panic at RAW this afternoon. Tonight's show was scheduled to build to a segment where Brock Lesnar beat up The Rock to set up a WrestleMania XXX main event.

The Rock is not at RAW and word going around is he went home. Vince McMahon and WWE writers and producers are busy re-doing the show and apparently the angle has been nixed.

Nobody knows any details as to what happened past that. The belief now is that Rock won't be appearing tonight.

- There is another major angle planned for tonight to set up John Cena's next title defense at Extreme Rules. it was something that has been planned for some time and was actually scheduled for WrestleMania last night.

Oy vey, I can't wait for Raw.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'm not totally convinced that the article has all the details.

The Rock is a consummate professional and I don't believe he'd just walk out like that. As much as I dislike him.

Holy shit, someone on the IWC who hasn't jumped to the usual "Rock is the devil" conclusion. How refreshing.

The Viper

Reaction score
Well, apparently he was injured last night and that could be the reason he isn't on the show tonight.

lolz yeah right. He took his ball and went home. Prick.

:inferno: Well, that's a good enough reason. Hope everything is alright.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
But seriously this totally screwed up plans for Raw tonight