• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw Live Discussion: July 14, 2014

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Re: WWE Raw Live Discussion 07/14/14

Orton will steal the show as always tonight.
Pretty tough to do that when you're the worst wrestler in a match that also features Kane. :lol:

Also, a little enlightenment would be awesome here. When exactly was the last time Orton "stole the show" in any capacity?

Lover Boy

Certified

Pretty tough to do that when you're the worst wrestler in a match that also features Kane. :lol:

Also, a little enlightenment would be awesome here. When exactly was the last time Orton "stole the show" in any capacity?
Last week, his and Ambroses match was the best.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

They both stole the show.
Well that makes a bit more sense.

For the record, I thought Cena/Rollins was a better match but none were better than the Sheamus/Del Rio LMS one from Main Event.

The six-man tonight should give everyone ample opportunity to shine though, so I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Joey

This looks like its gonna be an eventful Raw. Especially because its leading up to what seems to be an awesome Payback.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Paige and AJ at Battleground is official! I'm still calling the Paige heel turn coming. I can't wait.