• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw Live Discussion January 31, 2022 - Royal Rumble Fallout *SPOILERS*

Darkavius

LITA VS BECKY?!?! FUCK YEAH!!!

Pass. Lita was always a little sloppy in the ring. She wasn't even in the top 3 best women wrestlers during her generation. Becky is going to have to carry this match. Also, I don't understand the booking. Wasn't Lita going back and forth with Charlotte recently? Now they just say Ah forget it and just go fight Lynch.

Darkavius

So confused about Raw's booking. Maybe I need to be more patient and wait for Smackdown but I want to make sure I got it straight.

-Seth beats Reigns but instead of getting a rematch he is being put into the EC for the WWE Title......okay.
-Owens beats Priest twice but then this week we have Owens lose to Theory instead of keeping that feud going?
-So Ripley beats Nikki and instead of doing something like Ripley/Lynch WWE does Lita/Lynch......okay.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm on the Rey/AJ match rn but I don't think Priest has even been on the show yet so that's weird, maybe they pick KO vs him back up next week

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Good Raw mostly, had some banger matches
yeah did read was some solid matches that actually had some reasoning and consequences behind them, which is great and what you want ideally all the time. guessing the amount of bad segments were outweighed by the a mount of good matches and that's always a good thing