WWE Raw LIVE Discussion 9/24/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
WTF RYBACK!!!! He was like PUNK...WE COMING FO YOU smurf!!!!!!! LOL
Interesting to see where that goes and Inferno yes I would have stood up and applauded Cena getting his ass handed to him...

No I meant what did you expected him to do. If you had your arm in a sling, would you let somebody take advantage of you or would you arm yourself?

Castiel

Reaction score
I would rather not watch WWE at all then watch Ryback vs Punk. Can Ryback just get injured and leave for another year? Not return at all even? Most random thing ever to end the show, I'm guessing he's back up in case Cena can't go? They really are trying to Goldberg him into the main event already I guess.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
The Punk/Foley promo is fantastic, great work by both involved.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Notes from Raw:

According to fans in attendance at last night's RAW in Albany, NY, the live crowd didn't see the final segment backstage that finished the show, which featured Ryback staring down CM Punk after Punk attacked Mick Foley.

The live crowd got a break for a couple minutes, after which the dark match main event started.

- During a six man tag team match on RAW last night, Alberto Del Rio had Sin Cara down and pulled his mask off, making his face visible for a few moments to the audience at home and some of the audience members sitting on the hard camera side of the arena. The only mention on television was the announce team saying Alberto was "attempting" to do it, not that he actually did it.

sincara_unmasked.jpg

Castiel

Reaction score
It's obvious they're not sure if anything will follow up the Ryback appearance. lol @ Del Rio/Cara.